The New BIA:
We are your post press resource—dedicated to supporting our valuable members through the finest networking in the Post Press industry and education on the latest innovative technologies. Our members enjoy access to value-added resources that allow them to be more competitive and profitable. With a network of manufacturers and vendors, we are expanding together toward asuccessful future.
As The NEW BIA, we recognize that your needs are continually changing. Since 1955 finishing professionals and industry suppliers have trusted our association to help them grow successfully. Today, as part of an evolving industry, we have broadened our range of benefits to help you meet your expanding needs and be the post press resource you can rely on for years to come.
How will the BIA help my company?
- BIA members are branded as the “best of the best” in the industry. Professionals in the graphic arts industry contact us when they demand a quality company.
- Being an officially recognized bindery or supplier by the BIA. When someone calls Printing Industries of America looking for a graphic finisher, trade bindery, or custom loose leaf company, people know that BIA members are the best of the best.
- Connections & Education
- BIA provides access to critical intelligence, market analysis, and cutting edge technical and management programming tailored to meet the needs of your entire team featuring nationally recognized experts and practitioners.
- BIA provides the best peer group meetings for the graphic finishing and custom-loose leaf industry.
- PostPress Magazine
Published Quarterly, Postpress is the BIA's official publication.
- Bound for Excellence
HTML newsletter keeps members updated on the latest industry news. A BIA member only benefit.
- BIA Email Listserve
Have a problem? Stuck on a job? Ask you peers for help with this wonderful networking tool. Also, featuring potential jobs from companies seeking the services of a BIA Member.
- BIA Plant Tours—BIA Members who graciously open their doors to their peers and fellow members.
- BIA Annual Conference, this event provides peer-to-peer, face-to-face networking with industry and global leaders—members become advocates with other members.
- Share excess supplies with fellow BIA members at www.printing.org/supplies
- Networking, Promotion, and Recognition
- www.findabindery.com, Printers need excellent partners, and this is an excellent resource for showcasing our members.
- www.findabinder.com, Promoting our custom loose-leaf members.
- BIA LinkedIn Group
- Specialized recognition programs such as the Product of Excellence Awards (www.printing.org/biaawards), Emerging Leader Award, BIA Hall of Fame, and Feingold Award.
Whether you’re a trade bindery, custom loose-leaf manufacturer, graphic finisher, or a supplier to those industries, the BIA is the definitive organization for the binding industry.
For information about BIA services and/or joining this group please contact Michael Packard, Director, BIA at 412-259-1704 or email@example.com.
Premier Sponsor of the BIA Conference: