Exclusive Mailers Hub Offer
Launched in 2016, Mailers Hub was created to answer the needs of today’s printer mailers, to provide resources to help them understand and comply with USPS regulations, to improve their operations so they may better serve their customers and improve profitability, and to facilitate collaboration with industry peers and partners. As part of your membership with Printing Industries of America, you gain access to Mailers Hub’s subscription package at a discounted price.
A subscription to Mailers Hub includes:
- Access to the subscribers‐only portion of the website with exclusive content
- Relevant blog postings on timely postal matters
- Issues of the e‐newsletter, Mailers Hub News
- Personalized postal rate charts for your company
- Access to a resource library of presentations, materials, and references
- Hotline access to industry experts by email or telephone.
- Access to the Mailers Hub community discussion board (“listserve”)
- Free registration to future webinars on key postal issues
- Thirty minutes of free consultation each months with Mailers Hub experts
- Discounted pricing for on‐line or on‐site training, consultation, and scorecard monitoring service
Click this members-only link for more information on how to sign up for a discounted subscription.
Mailers Hub is comprised of a team of mailing experts that represent decades of experience gained in USPS operations and management and the commercial mailing business. It is led by Leo Raymond, former director, postal and member engagement for Idealliance. Before that, Leo was VP for postal and member relations for Epicomm and its predecessor associations. He is a 35-year veteran of USPS.