Marketing automation solutions are here to positively impact business opportunities and they will be a major force for many years to come as they provide many advantages to the user. The solutions allow companies of all sizes to create campaigns that will deliver a cohesive message across different media platforms and timescales. The modern systems facilitate effective 1:1 marketing and have fully integrated print into the communication mix, this was often missing from many of the existing solutions. They allow the user to build an event driven workflow, integrating in this case direct mail, email, web forms and text/SMS messaging.
The use of personalized and fully integrated solutions allows the effective use analytics to measure the effectiveness of the campaign. This has advantages with regard to providing feedback to the customer regarding the effectiveness of the campaign, but importantly allows campaign to be dynamic in nature and be altered dependent on the response rates. The response rates will continue to grow in importance to the customer as the effectiveness of the marketing dollars is continually analyzed in today’s world.
The list below links to some of the marketing automation solutions used in the industry. There are significant differences in the software solutions offered by the different compabies listed below. This list is continually evolving, if you see your product is missing (or one you use), please email Mark Bohan at email@example.com for inclusion into this list. Let us know what additional information you would like with this.
- Act-On: Their streamlined user interface puts first-rate marketing tools at your fingertips, making campaigns and programs easier and faster. Integrate your CRM, webinar management and other tools too, most with one click.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud: A complete set of integrated solutions to help marketers manage, maximize and measure effectiveness. Includes Adobe Campaign for personalized cross-media campaign planning & execution.”
- EFI DirectSmile: Allows you to create, personalize and automate marketing across web, e-mail, mobile, social and print media. It doesn't require any programming skills, and it integrates with your existing CRM system.
- HP Digital Marketing Hub: Enables the user to turn Big Data into insight-driven action by removing many of the challenges associated with digital marketing and advanced multichannel analytics
- Hubspot: Control your content, channels and marketing performance while getting a 360 degree view of the people who matter most to your company from your dashboard.
- Infusionsoft: Map out a custom campaign in seconds or use one of Infusionsoft’s proven templates to get your next campaign up and running fast. Send emails, direct mail and voice broadcasts automatically based on date, time, or a behavior like a click or purchase.
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions EngageIT XMedia : A multichannel marketing solutions that offers an easy to use interface that makes data management, segmentation and deployment simple.
- Marketo Spark, Standard, Select and Enterprise: Their marketing automation software gives you the power and flexibility to quickly launch highly targeted campaigns across your marketing channels in order to generate more revenue with less manual effort. Marketo provides ease and speed combined with enterprise-level power and flexibility so you never outgrow the system or run into roadblocks.
- MindFireInc Campaign Management: With a single application, you can integrate direct mail, email, mobile, print, and other media to deliver relevant and personalized messages to your target audience.
- PTI Marketing Technologies MarcomCentral: empowers channels, franchises, branches and field teams to access thier marketing materials from anywhere at any time from one go-to marketing hub. Then they can customize messaging to engage any audience at every stage of a campaign, while still retaining 100% brand compliance.
- XMPie Circle:Conduct your campaigns with intelligence and ease! Schedule and automate relevant dialogues with each and every member of your target audience based on behavior and profile data and watch your response rates get a standing ovation!
Disclaimer: All information on this web site is intended to inform people about marketing automation solutions by providing common public technical knowledge and information. While it is our intention to provide information and data from well-regarded authorities and the vendors, you should be aware that the information we provide is for informational and educational purposes only. You should not construe publication of any content on this site as an endorsement by Printing Industries of America of the companies or products described.