Job Summary: Provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals.
Lean Expectations (Each employment anniversary year):
- Participate in at least one Lean event or serve as an auditor, Guiding Coalition Member or on the safety committee; and
- Implement at least one improvement idea; and
- Participate in at least one educational experience such as job shadowing, cross- training, webinar, seminar, Lean networking tour, etc
Production Responsibilities:Not applicable
- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new product development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communication materials.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, polices, and operating procedures.
Management of Personnel Responsibilities:
Sales and Marketing Director, Account Sales
Representatives, National Sales Manager,
Contract Sales Representatives,
- As directed
- Promote a safe, clean and healthy environment for all people. Encourage wellness.
- Related Bachelor degree
- Extensive sales and marketing field experience