Customer Sample Inspection
Reports to: Department Supervisor
Responsible for inspecting customer samples for quality and accuracy prior to release for shipment.
Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Verify job accuracy via Job Ticket
- Inspect Customer Samples individually to ensure quality
- Prepare Customer Samples for shipment
- Process all overs as required by the job ticket
- File all press and bindery pulls
- Perform other duties as requested
- Follow all required Safety Procedures such as: PPE’s, Ergonomics, Chemical Hazards, etc.
- Perform job in a manner that protects the health and safety of all employees
- Prompt and regular attendance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required
- Good eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand job tickets
- Ability to work without supervision
- Quality minded
- Ability to pass color test
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Mandatory hearing protection while in the production area of the plant
- Chemical exposure is low..
- Majority of this job requires sitting 90% of the day
- Temperature ranges are on the warm side throughout the year
- Lifting maximum of 50 pounds on occasion
Additional Duties: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.