Job Title: Wide Format Printer/Media Sales Specialist
Job Core Function
Support the sales department in its continuous drive to sell by applying, maintaining existing procedures and standards and meeting targets set.
- Create and execute an effective sales call plan for the Wide Format Printer Sales Sector/media.
- Develop a Marketing plan for Wide Format Products/ media.
- Responsible for all sales activities related to Wide Format Printer sales/ media in assigned regions.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business.
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling, setting appointments, and forming proposals for presentations.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Communicate with Management on all Wide Format Sales Activity/ media.
- Attend trainings and sales meetings.
- Participate in product demonstrations.
Key Results Area
Sales target met, customer satisfaction and awareness, collection efficiency.
Internal and External Communication Channels
- Internally needs to have a close working relationship services, finance, P&B
- Need for effective working relationship with all customers, vendors.
- Report directly to Sales Manager
- Supervise none
Bachelor’s degree, or related work experience.
- 3- 5 years business-to-business selling experience related to wide format printer sales and media.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English; Arabic language is a plus.
- Superior knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal.
- Understanding of basic selling skills, with exceptional organizational skills and communication abilities.
- Must have a demonstrated the ability to promote and sell goods, services, and concepts.
- Superior Communication and Organization skills.
- Knowledge of networking and computers is preferred.
- Be able to work as a team.
- Excellent presentation skills and professional image.
- Equipment PC, Professional Software
- Good negotiation skills
- Dependability, and ethical integrity
- Persuasive, with good interpersonal and presentational skills
- Out of the box thinker and creative problem solver - personal flexibility
- Emotional control
- Good knowledge of IT tools, CRM, MS Office
Others duties or special projects may be assigned to the job holder as deemed necessary by the work.