Job Title: Stitcher Operator
Job Summary: To stitch books and to assist in other bindery operations.
- Set-up, operate and maintain stitcher.
- Operate paper cutter according to instructions.
- Operate, drill,perf/scoring machine, round corner machine.
- Operate folder.
- Assist in shipping and receiving when needed. Have knowledge of all procedures
- pertaining to these areas.
- Keep area neat and clean.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Job Requirements: Ability to read and write legibly. Must be able to understand and follow instructions. Knowledge of and ability to set up and or operate above equipment. Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
- Reports directly to Bindery Supervisor.
- Minimum supervision required.
- Five years Bindery experience desired.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Regular and predictable attendance is considered an essential part of the job.
Follow all safety procedures and company policies.