Job Title: Information Technology
Department: Information Technology
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
Revision Date: October 29, 2014
This position provides hardware/software and phone support to all company employees as well as maintain all servers and other IT equipment. It is responsible for maintaining all software/hardware e-mail, internet, and other contracts related to information technology.
- Check all servers for available disk space and for errors.
- Review backups.
- Build, diagnose problems, and repair pc’s.
- Upgrade software and install applications
- Maintain Routers Internet Firewall and phone systems
- End user support
- Responsible for wireless network/scanners
- Manage Telephones and Cell phones
- Follow all plant processes and plant standard operating procedures including ISO, FSC, SFI, PEFC and AIB requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skill, Ability Requirements (Education, experience, effort applied)
- At least 5 years experience in Information Technology
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Knowledge of Windows 2000 server, Windows 2003 server,2008 Server 2012 Server Hyper-V. Office 2000 - 2013, Windows 2000 , XP,7 Professional Cisco Router, Switches Fortinet Firewall Avaya PBX phone system, and Audix voice mail system
- Basic math and computer skills
Special Requirements (Professional affiliations, registrations, certifications)
MCSA or higher, Cisco CCNA, A+ and Network + certifications
Work performed in office environment