In order to be considered for an InterTech™ Technology Award, a technology must meet the following criteria. It must be:
- Commercially available in the marketplace for no longer than three years (five years under some circumstances)
- Proven in industrial/commercial applications
- Beyond beta testing (pre-release products are ineligible)
InterTech™ Technology Awards are given to unique and innovative technologies. These technologies may be …
- Part of a particular product
- A family of products
- An option or enhancement to an existing product
- A stand-alone technology
- A particular product that is the result of an innovative technology (or combination of innovative technologies).
Before submitting an entry, please check whether a similar technology has already been honored with an InterTech™ Award. If so, your application materials must reinforce why your technology is different and innovative. Review the list of past recipients here.
Joint entries are welcome when the combination produces a new technology. When more than one company has made significant contributions to the chosen technology, duplicate or joint awards may be given. In all cases, the judging committee is the final arbiter.
Every entry is reviewed by an independent panel of judges made up of distinguished decision-makers within the industry. All judges have significant experience in the evaluation and/or commissioning of new products or technologies and are recognized contributors to the industry. Their backgrounds include expertise in sheetfed and web printing, digital front-end systems, digital printing, and finishing and bindery, among others.
For more information call 412-259-1710 or email email@example.com.