The Printing Industries of America value proposition refers to the benefits that members are assured of receiving. The potential savings from membership, or the “value proposition” with your local affiliate and Printing Industries of America, is more than $9,000.
- Printing Industries of America: The Magazine: Membership includes a subscription to this publication, featuring technology trends and management information—a $400 value.
- Technical Hotline: This free service to members can drastically reduce the time and cost involved in finding solutions to production and administrative problems. Just call 800-910-4283, ext. 786—a $2,600 value.
- National Buying Program: Sign up to receive discounts on products and services you use every day: Adobe, Apple, Caliper, FedEx, Government Printing Sales, Heartland Payment Systems, Staples, and Xerox—a $1,650+ value!
- Free Economic and Research Reports: There are many PDF research and technology reports, white papers, economic updates, and benchmark studies for members only posted on www.printing.org—a $3,000 value.
- Printing Industries of America Ratios Studies: This is the financial benchmarking tool for the printing industry. Members that participate in the annual Ratios survey receive one free volume, and a 50% discount on additional Ratios purchases—a $1,700 value.
Beyond this dollar figure, there are many membership benefits that are difficult to quantify including members-only HR and environmental resources; member discounts on books, publications, conferences, consulting, research, and much more; government advocacy—our organization is fighting for members and the industry on Capitol Hill; members-only information on our website, www.printing.org; and an abundance of benefits through Printing Industries of America’s local affiliate associations.
If you would like more information on member benefits and how to start saving today, contact your local Printing Industries of America affiliate, fill out a Membership Inquiry Form or contact Printing Industries at 800-910-4283 or email@example.com.