By viewing this job description, you acknowledge that Printing Industries of America assumes no liability for the accuracy of information as it was submitted by various members of the association. The following is provided for "informational purposes only" so that your company may develop its own customized job descriptions. Companies viewing the following agree that they will customize their own job descriptions to meet production demands, operational procedures, recruiting criteria, performance criteria, and any required legal compliance.
|Position Title:||DATA ENTRY / BILLING CLERK|
|Position reports to:||Controller|
|E.E.O. Classification Number 5|
Prepares all customer invoices in an accurate and timely manner. Serves as an assistant to the Controller with various computer functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate various reports including "Accounts Receivable Aging Report", monthly sales journal and monthly tax journal.
- Inputs invoice data to update sales commission calculations for Sales Associates and independent representatives.
- Coordinate all documentation necessary to prepare customer invoices (i.e. Bills of Lading, packing lists, freight charges, job envelopes).
- Manually calculate freight charges and miscellaneous freight costs using job documentation.
- Manually report job information on the "Editor Order Form (EOF)" (i.e. freight cost, quantity shipped, date of shipment, method of shipment).
- Enters job information into PSI system, prints "Invoice Edit List" and check for accuracy. Prints invoices, separate, distribute, file and mail original to customer.
- Filing of all reports and documentation.
- Work as part of a team and participate in XXXXXXX’s Total Quality Management efforts.
- All other duties as assigned by the Controller.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent/Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Accounting or related field (Associates Degree will be considered in lieu of experience)
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with customers
- Excellent math skills
- Proficient computer skills