“Printing Industries of America’s digital printing consulting provided tremendous value for us. The savings are very real and can easily be estimated in the tens of thousands of dollars. I look forward to working together as we grow.”—Kirk Vercnocke, President, Phoenix Press
Do you know what the trends are in the market space for digital print?
Do you know what to look for when hiring digital sales reps?
Do you know what digital consulting is all about?
Check out what Printing Industries of America has to say about it:
- Podcast: The “It Factor”: Who Gets It and Who Doesn’t—Buying and Selling VDP
- Article: The Emerging Business Model for the Digital Market Space from the 2008 Forecast issue of GATFWorld
Printing Industries of America is committed to improving your process and profitability through the understanding of digital printing technologies. Our skilled team of professionals utilizes specific and unbiased methodology in providing facilitation, assessment, and training in digital and variable-data printing.
Consulting services for digital and VDP production:
- Digital Production Assessments (benchmarking to best in industry)
- File optimization: resolution, color, format, naming conventions, and preflighting
- Optimum backup and archiving strategies
- Database manipulation for variable-data imaging
- Conversion of existing printed pieces into VDP projects
- Catalog creation: keywords versus custom fields
- Merging multiple databases and cleansing duplicate records
- Options for distributing your files: Web versus LAN
- Digital on-demand print
Business and marketing consulting services for digital and VDP:
- Business model analysis
- Market analysis
- Product analysis
- Data-centric workflow implementation
- Technology acquisition advice
- Database management
- Sales and marketing investigation
- SWOT analysis
- Pricing breakdowns
For more information and to schedule a consultation, contact Jim Workman at 412-259-1710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.