Your Partner for Optimizing Color
Printing Industries of America Color Management experts are your unbiased, neutral, third-party service. When you work with Printing Industries of America experts, they become your advocate—a member of your team.
Printing Industries of America offers industry leading resources through Color Management. The core of color management is our experienced experts, who understand that the effects of controlled color are quantifiable results—slashing press makeready time, shrinking plate re-makes, improving print quality, cutting costs, and saving you time and money.
In addition Printing Industries of America helps printers achieve qualifications for both ISO 12647-2 standard and G7 methodology. It also tests inks, ensuring they meet the ISO 2846 ink standard, a requirement for both ISO 12647-2 and G7. Official certificates of compliance are provided to companies able to demonstrate that they meet ISO 12647-2 and G7 specific color management requirements.
This unique center offers the following:
Consulting Services: Custom and Onsite
- Color management assessments: prepress and pressroom integration and color control
- Advanced screening (stochastic, hybrid) and HiFi color reproduction
- Proof-to-press verification utilizing standard printing reference conditions: ISO 12647-2 standards and SWOP, GRACoL, and SNAP specifications
- Creation of custom ICC profiles
- Certificates of compliance for ISO 12647-2 and G7
- Color Management for the Pressroom
- Implementing Color Management
- Printing to International Standards and Specifications
- Success with Stochastic and HiFi
For more information and to schedule a consultation, contact Jim Workman at 412-259-1710 or email@example.com.