Job Summary: Responsible for setting up and maintaining inkjet equipment, oversee sorters and maintain barcode quality.
Reports To: Mailing Coordinator
Regular Shift Hours: First shift 6:00am-2:45 pm Second Shift 2:30pm-11pm. Mailing is seasonal and overtime will be required throughout the year. Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Capable of setting up and troubleshooting Kirk Rudy Rite Jet and Streem Feeder.
- Fills out the inkjet check list upon set up of each job. Secures supervisor sign off of inkjet image before processing job.
- Oversee inkjet quality, assuring barcodes meet postal specifications, and image is clean and clear.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of postal sortation, traying, sacking and palletizing mail.
- Weekly maintenance and cleaning of inkjet, belts and filters.
- Weekly inventory of wafer seals and ink cartridges provided to supervisor before end of shift each Friday.
- Capable of demonstrating an understanding of class and category of mail.
- Capable of reading and understanding job ticket instructions.
- Insure inkjet area is clean and hazard free.
- Help out in bindery when time permits.
Published on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 (updated 05/28/2014)