For fifty years, the Printing Industries of America (PIA) has been an unbiased third party helping printing companies and suppliers alike improve their quality, reduce costs, and solve problems. Printing Industries of America consultants include knowledgeable, highly regarded professionals with industry experience and impressive personal accomplishments, including direct involvement in many disciplines essential to running a successful and profitable printing company. Our consultants help companies evaluate their performance and improve in such areas as strategic planning, sales, marketing, prepress/pressroom/finishing operations, color management, Lean manufacturing, plant layout, workflow automation, environment/health/safety, and HR.
PIA consultants take a similar, structured approach to helping printers realize success:
- Identify and Define your issues and requirements.
- Assess and Confirm your current situation by analyzing metrics, personal observations, and examining process performance.
- Analyze assessment findings, comparing them to industry benchmarks, best practices, and manufacturer specifications.
- Utilize Troubleshooting Methodology to discover root causes to business, technical and operational problems.
- Customize improvements and Solutions to integrate into your current processes and workflow and improve your company’s overall efficiency and profitability.
- Recommend Courses of Action for process improvements, implementing controls, and establishing effective standards.
To discuss a consultation, contact Jim Workman at 412-259-1710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.