For over three decades, the Binding Industries Association's annual Product of Excellence awards recognized outstanding examples of craftsmanship. Winning a Product of Excellence award tells your customers and prospects that the work your company produces is among the very best.
Entry deadline: May 22, 2015
We Have Moved!
Printing Industries of America is moving to a new location. After February 23, please send your entries to:
301 Brush Creek Road
Warrendale, PA 15086
Click here to download the POE Awards brochure.
A Competitive Advantage
Winning can set you apart from the competition and secure new business. Winning companies use their triumph to solidify client relationships, grow their business, and enhance their standing in the marketplace.
Every company produces pieces that are outstanding. From around the world, binderies, graphic finishers, and information packaging companies send their work to be judged against that of their peers. There is no other contest like this in the graphic arts industry! Get the recognition you deserve!
Product of Excellence Winners Receive:
- A prestigious personalized plaque to display commemorating your achievement
- Recognition in a press releases announcing all winners to the media
- Widespread promotion to the 14,000 readers of Post-Press Magazine
- Your company’s name and link on www.printing.org/poeawards
- One complimentary ticket to the Premier Print Awards Gala where you will be presented with your award
- Link to winners listing to be included in Printing Industries of America: The Magazine—mailed to top printing executives across the county
For more information or for questions about the POE Awards, contact Chrystal Kapanyko, Manager, BIA at 412-259-1736 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need another entry form? Click here to download an entry form.
Check Out BIA on Social
BIA LinkedIn Group
Print Leadership Summit/BIA Conference Facebook Page
BIA Conference to Co-Locate with the Print Leadership Summit
The 2015 BIA Annual Conference, May 18–20, will be co-locatiing with the 2015 Print Leadership Summit, in Minneapolis, MN. Don’t pass up the opportunity to attend these two invaluable events.