For over three decades, the Binding Industries Association's annual Product of Excellence awards recognized outstanding examples of craftsmanship. Winning a Product of Excellence award tells your customers and prospects that the work your company produces is among the very best.
The 2015 Prodcut of Excellence Award winners have been announced. See a listing of winners at www.printing.org/2015poewinners.
Printing Industries of America has moved to a new location.
301 Brush Creek Road
Warrendale, PA 15086
A Competitive Advantage
Winning can set you apart from the competition and secure new business. Winning companies use their triumph to solidify client relationships, grow their business, and enhance their standing in the marketplace.
Every company produces pieces that are outstanding. From around the world, binderies, graphic finishers, and information packaging companies send their work to be judged against that of their peers. There is no other contest like this in the graphic arts industry! Get the recognition you deserve!
Product of Excellence Winners Receive:
- A prestigious personalized plaque to display commemorating your achievement
- Recognition in a press releases announcing all winners to the media
- Widespread promotion to the 14,000 readers of Post-Press Magazine
- Your company’s name and link on www.printing.org/poeawards
- One complimentary ticket to the Premier Print Awards Gala where you will be presented with your award
- Link to winners listing to be included in Printing Industries of America: The Magazine—mailed to top printing executives across the county
For more information or for questions about the POE Awards, contact Chrystal Kapanyko, Manager, BIA at 412-259-1736 or email@example.com.
Check Out BIA on Social
BIA LinkedIn Group
Print Leadership Summit/BIA Conference Facebook Page
BIA Would Like to Thank the Following Product of Excellence Awards Sponsors
Product of Excellence Awards Premier Sponsor