Stay on the cutting edge of graphic arts technology: Join TAGA today and be prepared for the future!
Become a Taga Member Now!
As a TAGA member, you receive:
- The presentation files from conferences in the TAGA member area of the website, http://www.printing.org/tagamember. This contains all presentations since 2011, plus selected earlier presentations.
- Full papers presented at the previous two Annual Technical Conferences (2016 and 2015) in the TAGA member area of the website.
- TAGA Annual Technical Conference Proceedings, a perfect-bound book of executive summaries of all the papers presented at the annual conference with a CD of full papers.
- Discounted registration to the TAGA Annual Technical Conference held each year.
- Free access to the digital version of Printing Industries of America: The Magazine. This includes the current issue and archives, http://www.printing.org/page/4508.
- Archive papers from the TAGA Journal of Graphic Technology in the TAGA member area of the website.
- Discounts on TAGA publications, papers and anthologies at www.printing.org/tagastore.
- The TAGA newsletter.
Extra Corporate Sponsor Benefits:
- Includes membership for three representatives of the company
- Company can send up to three employees to the TAGA Annual Technical Conference at the reduced TAGA Member rate
- Link to company website from the TAGA website
- Listing in all TAGA publications
TAGA memberships are held for the calendar year by individuals. In order to receive member discounts on Conference admission or Proceedings, your membership must be current (within the calendar year). Professional, and Retired members are eligible to vote. Corporations and institutions are accepted for corporate membership but are not eligible to vote.
There are four classes of membership:
- Professional ($125 USD)
An active participant in the field of graphic technology. (Become a member)
- Retired ($50 USD)
An individual who has maintained active membership in TAGA and has retired from continuous active participation in the graphic arts industry or education. (Proof of retirement is required for registration, please contact TAGA at 412-259-1706 or taga(at)printing.org for more information.)
- Undergraduate/Graduate Student ($50 USD)
A full-time student enrolled in a graphic arts, science, engineering, or other appropriate curriculum at an accredited institution. Student membership registration is NOT available on-line. Proof of student status is required. Student registration is managed by student chapter advisors.
- Corporate Sponsor ($1,500 USD)
A corporation or institution engaged in graphic arts or allied industries or in research or education for the industry. Corporate Sponsorship is NOT available on-line. Please contact Jim Workman at 412-259-1710 or jworkman(at)printing.org for more information.)