Products do not always look like what the printer or print buyer expected. Some common issues include:
- Mechanical problems with the cylinder
- Roller streaks
- Changes in color after printing
- Problems with the finish
What We Do For You
Printing Industries of America duplicates the job in your pressroom to better determine what went wrong. We can settle differences for printers, print buyers, and suppliers involved in a conflict.
- Duplicating conditions on press
- Troubleshooting so that sheets coming off press consistently match proofs
- Help “characterize” your press for color management
- Analyzing sheets from a press before you purchase
- Determining the cause of uneven ink coverage or other defects
- Preventing gloss or mechanical ghosting
- Solving ink drying problems
Contact JIm Workman at Printing Industries of America by phone at 412-259-1710 or email email@example.com.