If you would like to use or reproduce material contained within a Printing Industries Press book (including illustrations, photographs, text passages, or tables or charts) please contact us to request permission.
You should indicate:
- Specifically what material you are interested in
- The intended use and final result
- The anticipated audience
- Any other information you feel is relevant to your intended use
We will review your request and provide you with the required courtesy lines and/or license agreements where necessary.
Subsidiary Rights: Translations
Many Printing Industries Press titles have been translated and published in other languages, including Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Polish, and more. If you are interested in translating a Printing Industries Press book into another language and publishing it outside of the U.S., please contact us.
You should let us know:
- The title you are considering
- The translation intended
- The anticipated print run and audience
- The intended end use of the translation
We will respond to let you know whether translation rights are available in your language and what the related license fee would be. If your proposal is accepted, a license agreement will be drafted to formalize your permission.
Submit inquiries to: