The best in training materials for your world-class pressroom
The Printing Industries of America Web Offset Press Training Curriculum is specially designed to expedite staff training and achieve results that translate into greater profitability. It is a complete resource that contains everything needed, from manuals to a CD, to deliver technical content, teach standard operating procedures, and measure trainee learning and performance. This winning combination of features is a proven formula for:
- Refining problem-solving skills
- Improving productivity
- Ensuring consistent practices
Designed with the special demands of today’s busy pressroom in mind, the Web Offset Press Training Curriculum is even more visual, interactive, and production-oriented than ever before. It combines the best of instructional design with the latest in technical information.
Features that enhance learning and retention include
- 11 core subject areas organized into 46 modules
- 80 problem-solving activities
- 100 worksheets
- 240 training tips from the pros
- More than 500 video clips, photographs, and diagrams
- 1,400 study questions
Today, the printing industry faces increased competition, rapid advances in technology, and staff that is often diverse in background and knowledge. The need for structured training is more critical than ever, yet time for preparation and classes is at a premium. The Printing Industries of America Web Offset Press Training Curriculum can help! This teaching package makes it easier than ever to conduct your own training in the convenience and atmosphere of your own facility.
Curriculum elements include:
- Instructor’s Training Manual: Two volumes packed with lesson notes, problem-solving activities, and supplementary hands-on exercises enhanced with plenty of real-life training tips, training prop ideas, checklists, and job aids.
- Instructional CD-ROM: Illustrating principles and processes presented in the lesson notes, more than 500 movie clips, photos, and illustrations are included. Templates are provided for all SP checklists so they can be customized to a facility’s own equipment. (CD is both PC and Mac compatible.)
- Trainee’s Workbook: Two volumes of note-taking outlines and study questions are provided plus worksheets, checklists, and other job aids for learning and quick reference.
- Instructional Textbooks: Two Printing Industries Press bestsellers—Web Offset Press Operating and Guide to Troubleshooting for the Web Offset Press—provide essential reading to support course material and contain valuable content for future reference.
Purchase this curriculum in the Online Store.
For questions about program content and implementation, contact Joe Deemer, manager of technical information, at email@example.com or call 1-800-910-4283 x764.