Print Sales & Marketing Executives (S&ME)
The Sales and Marketing Executives (S&ME), a special interest group of the Printing Industries of America, represents sales and marketing executives within the printing industry by providing products and services that enhance the visibility, growth, efficiency, and profitability they need to maintain a competitive advantage and respond to today’s changing selling environment.
S&ME offers members unparalleled networking opportunities to help with today’s tough challenges in non-competitive, peer-to-peer forums. Individuals wishing to become S&ME members must be employed by Printing Industries of America member companies.
S&ME helps members with:
- Implementing successful sales and marketing strategies
- Training for all levels of the sales and marketing team
- Benchmarking metrics that shows how your company compares to others within the industry
- Programming that motivates your team to achieve maximum performance
We have revamped the Sales and Marketing Executive listserv. Join this new listserv to network with peers by sending an email to email@example.com with the body: Subscribe firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Training and Educational Opportunities for Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Value of Print: Promote the truth about print’s effectiveness and sustainability with the help of our Value of Print campaign—including The Value of Print Flipbook. The Value of Print website, www.printing.org/valueofprint, is full of comprehensive information on the Value of Print campaign, provides useful tools, help with sustainability projects, and additional resources that a sales and marketing professional can use to spread this important message.
- Printing Industries Press: Printing Industries Press online store offers resources specific to Marketing and Sales Professionals. You may be interested in Email Marketing that Works, Social Media Field Guide, or the popular Value of Print Flip-Book. Click here to view the full listing of titles for additional resources for PURLS, Augmented Reality, Digital Printing, and much more.
- Premier Print Awards: Enter this prestigious award competition to show off your company’s top-quality printing. Winners have been known to use their win as leverage in the industry. Start preparing your pieces for the 2015 competition—event details to come soon!
- InterTech™ Technology Awards: The InterTech™ Technology Awards competition is your chance to showcase your innovative technology—and your business—on a global stage! If your company has created a technology that makes a job quicker, more efficient, or otherwise makes an impact on the industry, enter this compeition. The 2105 compeition dates will be released soon.
If you have questions regarding our sales and marketing resrouces, or the Sales and Marketing Executives (S&ME), click here to contact our Marketing Department.