Controlling Offset Printing Article: Click on This Link to Download
A TPA is a comprehensive evaluation of printing operations, conducted by experienced Printing Industries of America experts, to determine the current state of production operations, effectiveness of methods and procedures, equipment & process performance and quality output. Following a careful study, utilizing specific and unbiased methodology, recommendations are made focusing on improving productivity, raising quality, shrink waste, and trim downtime in your operation.
You should have a Printing Industries of America consultant conduct a TPA when...
- Planning the companies future
- Unbiased input and solutions are needed
- Faced with print quality issues and color problems
- Before implementing color management; ISO 12647, GRACoL, or SWOP
- During the first phases of applying Lean Manufacturing
- Experiencing growing makeready and production waste
- Customer complaints and rejections are increasing
- Experiencing excessive downtime
- Annual process assessments are essential
The approach is based on Printing Industries of Americas creation of the Technical & Production Assessment (TPA), and industry leading experience from decades of conducting TPA's for printing operations throughout the world.
What benefits can a TPA and consulting do for my company?
- Evaluate your operations to isolate and help shrink waste
- Pinpoint problem areas and workflow bottlenecks
- Troubleshoot printing problems to find their root causes
- Help to increase production capacity
- Institute process and quality controls, ensuring quality product
- More effective ISO 12647, GRACoL, SWOP color management implementation
- Begin effective equipment maintenance and downtime reduction
- Facilitate new equipment and process installations with manufacturers and suppliers
- Helps provide benchmarks needed to achieving Lean Manufacturing
Let Printing Industries of America experts become your companies exclusive quality facilitators and process improvement coordinators.
For more information and to schedule a consultation, contact Jim Workman at 412-259-1710 or email@example.com.